The CMCT India Practice serves the needs of a wide range or corporate and other clients who require cross cultural training, global management consulting and facilitation of global virtual team integration in support of their success in working globally with India, other countries, and between India and other countries.
Our clients are in information technology, financial services, health care, engineering, manufacturing and many other fields. We work with Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups and midsize companies, at the executive, middle management and team leader levels.
We assist individuals and groups at all levels of our client organizations: executives, divisional and functional managers, team and project leaders, and individual contributors.
Types of Companies We Serve
- Companies in North America, Europe and elsewhere doing business globally, especially with India and other countries of the Indian subcontinent.
- Companies offshoring their IT and other operations, especially to India and the other countries of the Indian subcontinent.
- Companies served by Indian and other global outsourcing partners for Informtion Technology services, BPO, KPO, call center and other global services.
- Companies with substantial numbers of professional employees from other countries, especially India or other countries of the Indian subcontinent.
- Indian and other South Asian companies doing business with the U.S., North America, Europe and elsewhere.
- Indian offshore vendors of Information Tecnhology services, BPO, KPO, call center and other global services working for clients in the U.S. and elsewhere.
To see different ways we have assisted our clients with global management consulting and cross cultural training solutions, browse the archive of our CMCT India Practice client case studies.