The experts of The CMCT India Practice are available for short-term consultations and long-term consulting engagements in support of cross-cultural and global management effectiveness in doing business with India, including in the context of offshoring or outsourcing to India.
We are available to assist leadership, functional, project, knowledge transfer and HR teams with their cross-border execution challenges. We are available for advice, coaching and interventions at the investigation, negotiation, integration and implementation phases of India business strategies.
Our Core Areas of Consultation
- Executive consulting on doing business with India, outsourcing to India, cross-cultural leadership, and management issues involved in working with employees from or in India.
- Needs assessment consulting with managers and management teams on India-related cross-cultural communication and offshore integration issues in their organizations and best practices for addressing them.
- Training program development consulting for corporate training departments who want to develop training programs to address the needs of their onsite and offshore teams, with special focus on India.
- Communications strategy consulting on corporate and employee communications relating to offshore outsourcing initiatives or human resource initiatives across cultures, with special emphasis on India.
- Global organizational change management consulting to help U.S. and other global companies develop change strategies and processes that will insure maximal organizational effectiveness in transitioning to India-based business strategies, operational offshoring, and offshore outsourcing.
- Problem solving advice and confidential feedback for individual managers on their approaches and challenges in managing a global and multicultural workforce, with special emphasis on India.
Through our strategic partners, we are also able to provide specialized business consultation on strategies, structures and systems relating to software, BPO and KTO offshoring to India, infrastructure restructuring for global operations in India, third party supply chain structuring, marketing to India, sourcing from India, and developed country market strategy for companies from India.
See also our parent organization, Change Management Consulting & Training, LLC, for general organizational change management, human resource strategy, executive coaching, leadership & management development, and team building & facilitation.