"Maintaining Your Leadership Compass in the Midst of Technological and Global Complexity"
- The proper relationship between technology and human agency in our high-tech world
- The importance of steady focus on essentials rather than distracted multi-tasking
- Why the "flat" global world can't and shouldn't be thought of as homogenous
- How cultivating human relationships is still (and always will be) the winning strategy for success and work satisfaction
"Cultural Tips & People Skills for Succeeding in Silicon Valley"
"The Culture Edge: Engaging the Cultural Diversity of Your Global Workforce"
"Global Leadership: The Art of Communicating Across Cultures"
"Beyond Cultural Differences: Leading and Managing with a Global Mindset"
"Working with India: Cross-Cultural Challenges and Success Strategies"
- Key India-U.S.A. differences in business culture, protocol and etiquette
- India-U.S.A. management and work style differences and how they can impact results
- How differences between American and Indian communication styles can create friction and misunderstandings
- Best practices and strategies to bridge these cultural differences and create successful interactions
"American Business Culture: What Global and Offshore Teams Need to Know"
- Key unspoken management, work style and communication norms Americans live by
- Why global and offshore teams may be challenged by some of these American behaviors and cultural assumptions
- How to help your global teams communicate effectively with American counterparts in a work or professional setting
- Strategies for helping your global teams adapt their work-related behaviors to work more smoothly with American counterparts
"Cross-Cultural Competency as a Global Leadership Skill"
"Relationship Management as the Key to Outsourcing Success"
"Three Keys to Success in the U.S. Workplace: Communication Skills, Cultural Understanding, Career Management"
For more information on booking Dr. Karine Schomer as a speaker for your event: call 510-525-9222, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or describe your needs by filling our "Contact The India Practice" form.